Fun events of the day:
1. Coming home from work to find Bill moved in. Awkwarrrrd conversations amongst the three of us, all on subjects that have already been beaten to death (people at their job, the behaviors of the two kitty cats) and the awful feeling of having to be silent after he goes to bed (EARLY) while Mom and I are night owls who like to be on our own, doing our own thing. I hate having to feel limited in my movements, having to tiptoe around because someone has major sleeping problems and thought it would a good idea to move back in with the two night creatures. I don't know if I can handle three weeks of this weirdness.
2. Mom fell partially down the stairs and hit her head hard on a corner of a door frame. Immediately talked about how she could have a brain bleed. Possible, maybe, but she's been watching videos about people's dreams in the LDS church that have shown the end of the world (her favorite subject besides everything else to do with church, or astronomical events). Mama does love the drama of it all, but won't admit it. Hope her head is okay though.
3. Learned that the trailer for the Game of Thrones Season 4 comes out on Sunday! EEEEEEEE! There's even a teaser for the trailer out on the web right now. Pathetic, but so fun!
4. I'm avoiding a stupid assignment that is due in an hour...
5. Dying of the Light by George R. R. Martin is so gorgeous and so irritating. His creativity knows no bounds. I'm in love.
6. Dan in Real Life is a dang cute movie. Even if his entire family is horrible and Juliette Binoche is over the top emotional. He is a sweetheart. Serious Steve Carrell roles are done seriously well by this talented man.
7. Tell me to go back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment