I'm back home again. Dad died on March 7th. Funeral was on Tuesday this week and he is being buried in Utah this upcoming Tuesday. I can't be there for it, so I'm planning on visiting Char sometime this year and go out with her to see his grave.
I can't write about all of it now--it's only one of the hardest things I've ever gone through and I'm going to be processing it for a long, long time. Ripped open a lot of old wounds and made fresh ones too.
I'm going to bed now, I think. I'm already mentally/emotionally exhausted from writing that. Not that it will do a lot of good. Been having a really, really difficult time sleeping since I went down there.
Will be back to work on Monday and this school quarter finishes up next Friday---in other words, I'm doomed.
P.S. Made a playlist of some of Dad's favorites. Will be playing a lot of Moody Blues and Top Gun the next couple of weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment