Last night, I discovered the music tracks from the old 1994 game of Final Fantasy III (SNES), or, rather, Final Fantasy VI as it is now known, all up on Youtube! They may not seem like much on a first, random listen, but as a child, the music of this game defined the characters, their tragic pasts, and their personalities. It brings back tons of memories for me. So, I'm putting up a few favorites.
Celes's Theme--my favorite character.Who can forget the suicide scene?
Forever Rachel--when Rachel releases Locke from his obligation and dies
Coin Song--Edgar and Sabin!!Cyan's Theme--his entire family was poisoned by the Emperor and Kefka. He is one epic warrior.
My personal favorite Boss Fight theme. ;)
Dark World--after the world has been mostly destroyed and all hope is lost. This has always been my favorite track. Oh, desolation.
There's tons more, but I think I've already exposed enough of my nerdiness.
The other thing I did last night was to start to watch Fruits Basket again, an anime series I found back in freshman year. I'm not really an anime nut, but I can't help liking this series, even though it is over the top and silly. I just love Kyo, the cat, with his insane temper and random cursing. So funny.

Awwww, Kyo!! He's so freaking cute and funny and angry! I love his random cursing, too!
ReplyDeleteFinal Fantasty III rules! Love those themes, they totally take me back. Here, you should check out this piano version of that theme, I love it!
http://grooveshark.com/s/Celes+Piano/2uOFIu?src=5
*The link is for Celes's theme, just to clarify.
ReplyDelete