Thursday, May 16, 2013

Floating

Today's just been one of those days where I screw up everything, everyone seems to be in a bad mood or getting in my space, and later I became furious (again) with one or two people, myself included. It's been fascinating to kind of watch from one side as the rest of me quickly degenerated effortlessly into an "I can't" being after I got home from work. It's not a thought, "I can't" it's a weird state of existence I can't describe, beyond the fact that it feels heavy. And life is heavy and meaningless, stupid.

And then I had a listening session with Sigur Rós and while I don't feel tons better, the music takes me out of myself. It's another kind of nothingness, but a good kind. Listen. Breathe. Life's a miracle. Even if it does seem pointless, it can be so beautiful.






1 comment:

  1. These tracks are amazing. Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry you had a sucky day. :(

    ReplyDelete