I suppose I should write about what's been happening in my life, but all I can see is the huge wave of change coming my way. Some of it's good, some of it's bad. And, of course, it's going to happen all around the same time.
But either way I am affected, I myself still can't seem to feel anything for life. I still feel emotions, naturally. I randomly find myself crying over the thought of losing my step-dad's cat while at work (because Mom and Bill are getting a divorce and he'll take her with him) and over other thoughts that just appear out of nowhere. I get angry over other things, feel an impish satisfaction over something no one else saw and doesn't matter in the long run, or, while driving home from work, I find myself keeling over in near-hysterical laughter at my own irrational feelings/choices/actions/reactions. Every day, I recognize some common mistake I make as it happens and feel like I'm greeting an old friend. And then I have to hold back from snickering over it all. None of these things are exactly positive, though I congratulate myself on being able to not take myself too seriously...when I can, that is.
But life, what is it? Where am I going and what's the point?
Am I whining again? Sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment