Monday, July 29, 2013

That croon. Don't get me started.


That stupid transitional segment in the song (2:50-whatever) almost destroys it for me...but not quite. I heard this song, got really excited, then had a listen at this group's other music. And...they sound like a male version of Evanescence. Very dramatic, supposedly hard rock. I couldn't find a song I liked as much as this one--just love the piano and almost dissonant beginning. Mhmm..

I found this song looking at Lyanna/Rhaegar fan videos. Yes...I'm obsessed with Game of Thrones and that particular theory. And I may have one or two favorites. But I would feel ridiculous posting them....

Okay, HERE! Mock away, but I love the books so much and this theory just strikes a chord with me. If you don't know the theory/books, this won't make any sense. And fan videos can only reach a certain quality after all. Most of the Lyanna/Rhaegar fan videos are terrible...this is the best one I've found.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that fan vid wasn't too bad! Got me thinking about theory stuff again. (Can't WAIT to figure out if we're right!) Perfect song, of course. I think Gemma Artreton would make a really good Lyanna if they ever did a Game of Thrones prequel. And damn, Sean Bean and Ioan Gruffudd are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really like the song by Red. Totally gonna buy it.

    ReplyDelete