Wednesday, August 5, 2015

I guess I give people the benefit of the doubt too much. Is everyone just a cutthroat waiting for the opportunity to strike? Why is it so difficult to just respect others, communicate when an issue appears, and just be responsible and treat others gently? People are so loud, so demanding, so certain their opinions are the only ones worth anything.

Why didn't I turn when he sighed? I knew what he wanted, and I wanted to do it so badly it scared me. So many months ago...........

I didn't graduate. I failed in some way. Will find out this week just where I went wrong.

Mumford and Sons can be so damn beautiful.





I shouldn't be tickled by a misspelling, shouldn't be on the verge of tears because it will never happen again, shouldn't suddenly glow over something that happened almost a year ago, shouldn't constantly wonder...

And my dad...

Have another. I love this one. 



1 comment:

  1. Hey Tiffy-bear. what is this regret I'm reading about a certain sigh? Lets talk about this soon! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete