Friday, December 4, 2015

Space

I'm always amazed by how self-centered I can be. Tonight, I was wallowing in this haze of "nothing matters," and even a phone call from Julie to tell me about a freaking hilarious ad wasn't enough to pull me out of it. You may have already seen it on Youtube:


I know, what the hell, right? And it goes on and on. Julie says she wants one for Christmas. 



But I was still in my haze, despite the random/hilarious/disturbing interruption. Until I remembered a guy who makes videos about 10 random facts on a certain subject. I love his videos about space. He's made 5 videos and they get more sophisticated as you go forward through the collection, but he still has a quirky sense of humor that I appreciate. 




Mmph. For whatever reason, I can't attach Part I, so I just picked another Space video in the series, but you should check all of them out. It brought me right out of my self-pity cloud and made me feel almost euphoric. We know so much about the universe and so little! I love it. 

Check out his video on the ocean, too:




No comments:

Post a Comment