And on Youtube today:
What's funny is that sometimes, the commercial using this song appears before viewing the video. :)
I passed my RHIT certification exam today, by the way. Barely, but I passed!
And there's no one to celebrate it with. The only person I instantly wanted to tell was Julie and she never called back. I don't have anyone else. Last night, Mom talked about all the things in her life, ended the 5 minute conversation abruptly to look at her LDS voice of warning websites about all possible impending dooms, and I called her out on it. She then remembered, "Oh, you took your test today, right?" "No, Mom, it's tomorrow." "Oh..." Ugh.
Seriously?
Dad's house was officially sold a day early, on Sep 10th.
His mother called my mother (Aaaaah! First time in over 11 years!) to offer her a book she and my grandpa had written on their family, which apparently includes my mom a lot. You know, since she was married to their oldest child for 30 years.
And I saw Kj/Kell two days in a row! Went out to Anthony's on Thursday night and ate out by the water at dusk. So pretty! And almost chilly, which is perfect. AND we saw a seal come up a few times off near the dock. It was a good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment