Friday, December 19, 2014

Needed a break from the cleaning! I have to clear out of my room tomorrow to make way for Char and Dave. I'll be sleeping on a blow up mattress in the dining room while they're here. Yay!!! Oh well, nothing anyone can do about it. I'm just happy that they will be here for Christmas! Last year was so depressing. It was me, Mom, and Bill, months after he had moved out. Awkward! And he hung around for the whole day, morning to midnight practically.

Aaaah, my cat just dug her claws into my hand. Ouch. Probably should cut their claws before Char and Dave get here. Their plane lands at 8am. Yahoooo.

I almost blogged on Tuesday to talk about how I must be completely out of my mind about a certain fellow, but decided not let myself make a drama out of it all. Then something else happened yesterday that made me wonder if maybe...and then I didn't say goodbye today. Because I'm a coward. I hate, hate, hate forcing myself on other people, especially people I like. I don't want to be an attention-seeker, but it's so extreme that I end up appearing unfriendly and mean. God, I hate it.

Don't know if I'll blog or not during this next week, but now that I think about it, I probably will. I'm always so happy to see family after being apart for a long time, and then I always end up depressed by how much things have changed...and not changed...Guess I can't ever be satisfied. Isn't it completely stupid?

If I don't post anything, Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment